Want music education to stay in schools?
Let’s make it happen!
Hanes4Education is proud to support the work of the CMA Foundation, a national nonproﬁt working to ensure every child in the U.S. has access to high-quality music education. By partnering to ensure music educators receive the support and resources they need to create thriving and sustainable programs, Hanes4Education is providing a way for music supporters to generate a cash rebate to beneﬁt music education. By requesting the use of high-quality brands like Hanes®, Champion®, Alternative® and ComfortWash® tees and sweatshirts for your merchandise needs, a cash rebate of $.10 per piece will be donated to a school chosen by the CMA Foundation. It’s that simple! Great brands doing great things for our school!
It’s as Simple as 1-2-3:
Step 1: Receive your invoice/receipt from your supplier showing Hanes®, Champion® Alternative® or ComfortWash® products were purchased.
Step 2: Submit this completed Rebate Form with a copy of your invoice/receipt (JPEG, PDF or TIF file). One invoice/receipt per submission.
Step 3: In 4 to 6 weeks, check your email for confirmation from info@Hanes4Education.com that your submission is being processed. Your cash rebate will go to a school selected by the CMA Foundation.
Products purchased at retail are not eligible for this offer.
Offer Terms and Conditions
- This offer applies only to Hanes®, Champion®, Alternative® and ComfortWash™ T-shirts, polo shirts, shorts, sweatshirts and sweatpants purchased from suppliers such as screenprinters or promotional products distributors. Products purchased at retail are not eligible for this offer.
- For a list of qualifying styles, click here: Hanes® | Champion® | Alternative® | ComfortWash™.
- This Rebate Form and supplier invoice/receipt must be submitted electronically. No mail-in submissions.
- Wholesaler invoices from suppliers are not allowed.
- Submission must be received within one year of purchase date shown on invoice.
- Rebate request may be verified with supplier. Hanesbrands Inc. reserves the right to confirm submissions and the right to refuse rebate requests that Hanesbrands Inc. believes, in its sole discretion, were obtained, submitted or used in violation of the terms of this offer.
- For questions regarding this promotion, call 1-877-391-5272 Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST.
- Online lookup of your rebate status is available at www.rewardsbymail.com
- Hanesbrands Inc. is not responsible for lost or misdirected email or mail.
- All submissions become property of Hanesbrands Inc.
- Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. Valid in U.S. and U.S. Territories only.
- Invoices may only be used once to support a rebate payment to a single school. Duplicate invoice submission is not allowed.
- Hanes4Education submission confirmation will be emailed to the name and email address as stated on the submitted form.
- This offer may not be published in any form without written permission of Hanesbrands Inc. Trading, buying, selling or manufacturing, receipts and invoices is considered to be in violation of the rules of purchase. Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under mail fraud statutes. (Title 18, United States Code, Sections 4674 and 1342)
- Any individual promoting the sale of, or knowingly submitting fraudulent Hanes4Education Rebate Forms or invoice/receipts will be permanently banned from participating in the Hanes4Education program for its duration.
- Only public and private schools (K-12) registered with the appropriate state agency, as identified by CMAF as supported music education programs, are eligible to participate in Hanes4Education.
- Hanesbrands Inc. reserves the right to discontinue the Hanes4Education program at any time with notice and a 30-day period for participants to submit rebate requests for their schools.